Yoga Instructor’s course (YIC), Masters in Yoga therapy (Msc YT), PhD Scholar (SVYASA University)
Experiences: Have both theoretical and practical exposure in the field of yoga therapy form past 10 years.
Expertise: Skilled in Yoga Therapies for – Psychiatric disorders, Obesity, Spinal disorders, Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, Neurological disorders, Gastro-Intestinal disorders, Arthritis and other psychosomatic disorders from past 10 years.
- Highly committed to providing extensive counseling sessions for the psychiatric patients through different yogic practices.
- Expertise in stress management programs.
- Passionate about Asthanga and Vinyasa Yoga.
Awards and achievements:
- Conducted Tele yoga workshops both nationally and internationally.
- Able to lead a group class for anyone transitioning from being a student to an instructor.
- Attended various national and international conferences in the field of yoga.
Strengths: Social services, Networking, Passionate, Encouraging Leader, Adaptable Professional, Lifelong Learner